Countdown To Show
The Great Dorset Steam Fair – The largest event of its type, throughout the UK!
The Great Dorset Steam Fair offers the ideal opportunity to raise your company profile & gain exposure to over 200,000+ people by associating your brand with this highly popular & widely acclaimed event, regarded as the leading show of its type in the world. The spectacle covers an enormous showground, being one of Europe’s largest outdoor event locations at over 600 acres. 2019 will see the show in its 51st year.
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
There are many promotional opportunities available tailored to suit your company’s individual needs and requirements, including:
- Sponsorship of Areas & Attractions
- Branding on Event literature
- Signage & Displays
- Online Media – Website/Facebook/Twitter
Sponsorship of Areas & Attractions
The area will be renamed “your brand Arena” for example. Your branding will be on all signage and show literature relating to the sponsored area. The PA system and show radio will refer to the sponsored area incorporating your brand name. Additionally, you can have exhibition space close to or in the area.
- Heavy Haulage Arena
- Heavy Horse Arena
- Steam Exhibition Areas
- Stunt Arena
- Entertainment & Music Areas
- Other sections including Vintage Cars, Military Vehicles, Working & Static Tractors, Motorcycles & Campsites
Branding on Event literature
Your branding can be included in any of the following promotional literature;
- 12,000 official Show Programmes – advertising, editorial and sponsorship opportunities.
- 360,000 Show Promotional Leaflets – insertion of your own promotional material
- 5,000 Exhibitor & Trade Stand Information Packs – co branding and insertion of your own promotional material
- 10,000 Exhibitor & Trade Stand Vehicle Passes – insertion of your own promotional material
- 5,000 Public Camping Information Packs – insertion of your own promotional material
Signage & Displays
Co branding on event signage and banners around your sponsored area. High profile locations include; Heavy Haulage Arena, Tractor & Commercial Vehicle Arena, Heavy Horse Arena, Stunt Arena, Countryside Arena, Outdoor Concert Stage, Entertainment Marquees, Car Park Pedestrian Entrances, Campsites and Exhibitors Entrance.
Branding through our online media
- Steam Fair FM Radio Advertising – advertising opportunities.
- Great Dorset Steam Fair Website – over 250,000 unique visitors in 2018
- Social Media – strong Facebook & Twitter presence with over 30,000 fans/followers
Packages can be tailored to your individual requirements please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Kerrie Kempster or Jenny Duncombe, Great Dorset Steam Fair Ltd, Dairy House Farm, Child Okeford, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 8HT
Tel: 01258 860361